Giving at KIPP NYC
How Far Does Your Gift Go?
- $100 buys 15 books for one classroom.
- $500 supports 1 month of music education for 5 students.
- $1,000 funds 1 month of Saturday instruction at a school.
- $5,000 secures classroom supplies for 1 middle school class.
- $10,000 provides a year of field lessons for a full high school grade.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
To donate by mail, make your check payable to "KIPP New York" and mail to:
470 7th Ave., 10th Fl.
New York, NY 10018
To make a stock donation:
Contact: Vicki Zubovic
Additional questions about KIPP?:
Contact: Brooke Connolly
KIPP NYC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To the fullest extent of the law, your gift is 100% tax-deductible.
KIPP NY, Inc.'s EIN number is 20-3971209.